Suterra offers a range of bio-rational commercial pest monitoring and control products for both the Professional and Retail home and garden markets, which are used on a daily basis to monitor and control pest populations.
Our monitoring products offer sensitive and accurate information 24 hours a day. They provide the user with many benefits, such as early detection and easy identification of pest species. This leads to specific and targeted control treatments that are more cost effective than traditional alternatives. Suterra’s CheckMate® mating disruption technology is now regularly applied in the commercial pest control arena, offering pest control professionals new and innovative control products.
Additionally, Suterra offers a full range of insect monitoring and trapping products for the home and garden market sectors. We design, develop and manufacture products for marketing partners worldwide that sell into the retail home and garden markets.
Suterra produces a complete portfolio of insect pest monitoring systems for the Pest Control Professional.
Suterra’s commercial products are ideally suited for insect problems in public health and hygiene sectors:
- Commonly used in restaurants, private and public housing, warehouses, hospitals, hotels, residential and industrial premises, tourist sites and many more.
- The insect pest monitoring traps provide the pest controller with very sensitive and accurate information gathering systems that work 24 hours a day.
- They provide the trained user with many benefits such as early detection of pests often prior to visual detection and easy identification of pest species.
Suterra designs, develops and manufactures a full range of novel bio-rational trapping products for home and garden use throughout the world.
Suterra’s products are based on three main areas of expertise:
- Insect behavior modifying chemicals (pheromones, attractants and repellents) and trap design.
- Controlled release technology for pheromones and other volatile compounds.
- Insect glue technology and application.